Wellcome to the two!

Wellcome to the two...!
This Blog was build because the owner fells apprehensive about the mother earth condition. Many disaster was did because human did. Global warming, tsunami, flood, and many more. This blog will be share to you about the mind owner and many news for give you ore information how do reduce the impact of human did like global warming. I hope, I can give you much information. So, enjoy it!

Buy a Seconds

Many People, like me too, spends much money to buy new entry of goods. Seen good, and more luxurious people. You know that if we can buy a new of goods, especially the goods is new entry, we seen luxurious. Feels proud because we can show what we buy to our friends, family, and have a prestige. But, with them, we will have more things in our warehouse. Maybe to full if we save again in our warehouuse. Its improvidences.
--In, June 27th 2009, I was go to a Seconds shop in Gejayan Street in Jogjakarta. Not in a Klitikhan market. Because I cant found what I want buy. Why I tell you about this? In my mind, we must be clever consumer in this century. Not only we follow about a nw entry of goods, but also we must know, that a Seconds which have a good quality can buy too.
--After see much things in Seconds Shop, I fells interested about short of basket. And the last, I was bougth two short of basket. One for my brother, sure for gift, and one again for me. You know, this price of one was $4, and I was bought two and spends $8. Better than I buy new in a Sports Shop will spends much than I bougth in Seconds with same models. Its saving in.
--The conclusion of This articles, Our things that not use again, can wey sell in Seconds Shop, we can get some money, and We can buy too in there, definite more cheeper, and we can save mother earth from more trash because we buy new goods or things just for a prestige. I hope you agree with my opinion.

Comments :

0 comments to “Buy a Seconds”