Wellcome to the two!

Wellcome to the two...!
This Blog was build because the owner fells apprehensive about the mother earth condition. Many disaster was did because human did. Global warming, tsunami, flood, and many more. This blog will be share to you about the mind owner and many news for give you ore information how do reduce the impact of human did like global warming. I hope, I can give you much information. So, enjoy it!

If only Read a book can be economical

-One day, I came to the book store. And to find book with good topic, of course topic what I want to read. But, from day to day, many book releas, little number of book which discussed about back to nature, keep save ecologist, and make better life for mother earth. Many book discussed abot physchology, money, bussiness, but, yups, so less of global warming topic I found.
-So difficult to invite more people be to realize that important if we are more care about this topic. But, we work to hard applied of the healthy life, economic, and of course to reduce impact of global warming. You may to buy much of technology, but you must to care about the recycle of that. Not only use, but also can recycle that. I know this posted look not gave the solution. I just to share what is in my mind, my hearth, to show another people, that important to keep more save the earth.
-Nowadays, buy a book is more expensive than some year before. And many amateur books was appear. Disappointed if books which buy isnt good, just looks the sensational title. So, in my concise of conclusion, how the books can be in change with ebook form. Like PDF file, so more be economic, practical, and more save paper to use for make a book, save our mother earth too. Are you agree with me?

Comments :

0 comments to “If only Read a book can be economical”