Wellcome to the two!

Wellcome to the two...!
This Blog was build because the owner fells apprehensive about the mother earth condition. Many disaster was did because human did. Global warming, tsunami, flood, and many more. This blog will be share to you about the mind owner and many news for give you ore information how do reduce the impact of human did like global warming. I hope, I can give you much information. So, enjoy it!

First Income from Google for Keep Save Mother Earth

Short story by me,
Indeed a good beginning to start with a new spirit. When deciding to start a new hobby that is becoming a blogger, I decided the theme GOGREEN, with reason, many people who are not aware of the importance of keeping the earth from the impact of global warming. However, I also become a member by reason google adsense to be able to use money from the income to buy some plants of course, to be placed on the home page, as a form of participation on the reduction of the impact of global warming. And in fact, prayer and my business terkabul. With revenue of $ 0.04 first I really very happy, thanks to the parties concerned have to blog, and my progress.

blog comments powered by Disqus