Wellcome to the two!

Wellcome to the two...!
This Blog was build because the owner fells apprehensive about the mother earth condition. Many disaster was did because human did. Global warming, tsunami, flood, and many more. This blog will be share to you about the mind owner and many news for give you ore information how do reduce the impact of human did like global warming. I hope, I can give you much information. So, enjoy it!

I fell more It impact

already 2 days I leave this born city, back when there is a difference in the city where I fight for my future. atmosphere precisely 9 am, still cold, strange. Because cold this cold air is not humid. But the cold wind blow dry. So rough, so it feels little irritate skin when touched. I think a little, whether this might be because of global warming? Because usually at 9 am, the air has begun to warm.
Then, at that time also, I see some of the ornamental plants in the yard around the home, there are some differences. Perhaps the only perasaanku only. But, the color of the leaves start changing, but usually does not wither when damp a few days, but this time, the withered leaves are relatively long, just a nice impact of global warming can be solved immediately.


blog comments powered by Disqus