Wellcome to the two!

Wellcome to the two...!
This Blog was build because the owner fells apprehensive about the mother earth condition. Many disaster was did because human did. Global warming, tsunami, flood, and many more. This blog will be share to you about the mind owner and many news for give you ore information how do reduce the impact of human did like global warming. I hope, I can give you much information. So, enjoy it!

Prepare before late

In some days before, I was read a website whos post about impact for global warming, this impact was begun in antarctic continent. In south Pole and North pole. I read, that website says, if the pole, in north and south, was have a damage from global warming impact. It said, the south pole was had lost of 30% and in north pole was had lost of 70%, if no one I read.
To much of speculation and to much think of me. If true, certainly, there are many of island was flooded. Or, I didnt followed of news? I'm sorry, because, I really hard to reach a connection of internet in every day. I just have some days, like 2 or 3 days to have posting in my blog. I must go to wifi area, and this condition make me crazy, hehehe, I'm sorry, I tell you about it.
come back to the...

main topic. We must be aware about this. If pole was molten, wahh,, we must be prepare before late. Mm,, many post of global warming I shown for you, if you have a request of post for me, please comment this article. Because, make mother earth still better have much of way. Like, reforestation, donate for green activity, and many more. So, I hope you participate for this. I wait you,, =)

blog comments powered by Disqus